goals

Monthly Goals: June 2017

June 01, 2017


As May has sadly come to an end, it only means one thing... I have officially launched the June Challenge for my blog! (click here to read more about it).

In addition, since it is the start of a new month, it would only be fitting to mention my new goals for the next several weeks!

Here it is -
  1. Successfully complete my June Challenge (click here to read more about it)
  2. Complete any form of exercise everyday
  3. Clear out materials no longer needed from the finishing school year
  4. Practice playing the piano daily! (I'm super excited about this one!)
  5. Organize my workspace
  6. Eat healthy and drink lots of water!



What are your goals for this month? xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment!
Comments are greatly appreciated! xx

Followers

Instagram