personal

Life Update + BIG News!

May 23, 2017

(This is a picture I took, during my last trip to Hong Kong. Click here to read about my experience!)

Lately, I have been thinking about how I want to grow my audience throughout the next two months as it will be the perfect time to solemnly focus on my blog.

So...

I decided that I will start publishing DAILY during the whole month of JUNE! Eek!

Personally, I am so excited as I haven't done anything like this before and it will be so much fun!

Make sure to leave any suggestions in the comments if you have any requests!!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Today marks exactly 6 days until my birthday! Plus, I only have 2 more weeks of school left!
I am thrilled for the summer as I feel like I have been waiting for a whole year! haha. I have a lot planned for July as I will travel to Israel for the month and meet my family! Hi, if you are reading ;)

I will definitely be posting about it too!

In addition, I am super happy to announce that I will start learning how to play the piano as it has been a wish of mine for a quite a while.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned during the exciting month of June for nicochulin!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment!
Comments are greatly appreciated! xx

Followers

Instagram