blogging

Why I Use Bloglovin'

June 02, 2017


Ever since I have started blogging, I always knew that I was going to be sharing my content through Bloglovin'.

For anyone who doesn't know, Bloglovin' is a website where you can view all your favorite blogs in one place!  You have the option to follow as many blogs through your account, where you will also receive notifications of when new blog posts are being published too.

Furthermore, I use Bloglovin' because I believe it is the most easiest and versatile way for me to start a following and connect with other users. There I can connect with other bloggers by liking and commenting on their posts, plus, I can also share my favorites on my profile page.

In addition, Bloglovin' makes it super easy to share my posts on two domains: my website (www.nicochulin.com) & Bloglovin' at the same time! Without the extra bother of uploading it manually twice, once I have claimed my blog it automatically connects with one another. Meaning, once I upload anything to my site it goes straight to Bloglovin' too! Cool, right?

For many aspiring to become successful bloggers, I truly support the use of this application as it works perfectly for building an audience, and its purpose of sharing content. I love how simple it is to use and the minimalistic looks of the site. It's functions are easy to understand and I have never hesitated towards any of my actions on Bloglovin'.

Thank you Bloglovin' for helping me connect and share my content with others! <3

Have you ever used Bloglovin'? If not, click the button below to sign up and follow me there! xx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment!
Comments are greatly appreciated! xx

Followers

Instagram