essentials

4 Must Read Books for the Summer | 2017

June 07, 2017


For some, summer may mean the start of your Netflix marathons, tanning streaks or catching up on your reads. If so, I have a selection of books I have purchased that I am very excited to read myself!

Personally, I truly like books with the included genres of adventure and mystery as it portrays stories that are very interesting in my opinion. Although these select books may not "float your boat" I would recommend these to any teens out there who share the same interests as I!

In addition, I have heard wonderful reviews about these books, allowing me to have great confidence in the selection I have picked out for today's post. Enjoy! :)





Click the links above to access more information on the selected books.

What books are you planning to read this summer? Comment down below! xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment!
Comments are greatly appreciated! xx

Followers

Instagram