lifestyle

Top 5 Worthy Shows to Binge-Watch on Netflix

November 27, 2016


As a high school student, my weekends are mostly filled with lots of homework, projects, reading, writing essays and most importantly a bunch of Netflix. Haha. As a matter of fact, being a hard working student doesn’t mean one can’t take a break, right? As a result, I would like to share with you 5 of my favorite shows that I absolutely loved to watch!

1.     Stranger Things: Season 1
I first heard about this show when a few classmates of mine were raving about how amazing it was. I never really understood the big hype about it, and after lots of contemplation I decided to watch it on a Saturday morning. As I layed on my bed and prepared a comfortable position, I finally watched the first episode. Subsequently, I spent my whole day watching the whole series in eight hours. Yes. This happened. So… to sum up my weekend, I spent my whole Saturday from dawn to dusk just watching Netflix. As crazy this might seem, I couldn’t stop, as each episode is filled with twists and more mind-boggling questions yet to be answered. P.S when I got my whole family to watch it, I got them obsessed with it too. (whoops?) Overall, I highly suggest watching this show if you are up for a new series! J           

2.     The Vampire Diaries: Seasons 1-7
In my opinion, this supernatural T.V drama might be one of my favorite shows! After watching all seasons, I have grown to love the characters and connect to the plot like no other. In summary, the series is set in a fictional town named Mystic Falls, Virginia, containing a large history of vampires. Vampire brothers Damon and Stefan Salvatore move back to find conflicting feelings towards other inhabitants in town such as Elena Gilbert. The series is then followed with many new conflicts and plot – twists as their stay in town clash and disrupts the local residents.

3.     The Originals: Seasons 1-3
After finishing the latest season of the Vampire Diaries, I couldn’t help but watch their T.V show spin off. Focusing on the Mikaelson siblings, otherwise known as the original vampires it is set in New Orleans, Louisiana, a place once known as the rightful homes of Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah. As a huge fan of “The Vampire Diaries” I am super happy with the turnout of this show, as in my opinion it feels a lot more serious but yet displays a super intricate plot.
           
4.     Pretty Little Liars: Seasons 1-6
A couple years ago, I was introduced to this show expecting not much, especially because I didn’t watch a lot of T.V drama. As a big fan today, I am super glad I watched it! Not only is it super interesting but it opened a whole new door to a world of entertainment for me. Furthermore, this show will always keep a special place in my heart and for anyone who hasn’t watched it I highly suggest it!

5.     Gossip Girl: Seasons 1-6
Growing up, I have always heard about this show but never got around to watch it…  until this summer of 2016. As summer approached, long summer days awaited me with filled opportunities and no obligations. Yet, I spent my summer days lying on my bed binge-watching Netflix (haha.) Although I say this with shame, I will never regret watching this show, as it brought a lot of entertainment and joy to me. If you are interested in a show filled with teen-drama, you are up for a treat!

This post was inspired by A Girl, Obsessed, she has an amazing blog and everyone should check her page!


What are your favorite shows to watch on Netflix? xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment!
Comments are greatly appreciated! xx

Followers

Instagram