beauty

Evolution of Smooth {EOS} Lip Balm Review

November 24, 2016


“Evolution of Smooth” also known as EOS are lip balms like no other. They are very unique displaying great qualities in the product itself and its packaging. As a person who has a few of these lip balms, I have come to the conclusion that they have become my all time favorite. This might sound a little “cheesy” but it’s really true.


The collections of these lip balms come in many different types of exquisite flavors such as, “sweet mint”, “strawberry sorbet” and many more. They aren't simply packaged with amazing scents but I trust that if you put apply them on regularly they can hydrate your lips, leaving them anything but chapped.

Overall the lip balms work to cure chapped lips and they have great smells and packaging. Personally, I love to bring them everywhere I go due to their shape and size. I am a firm believer in this product and I am sharing this so people can experience the delight as well.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment!
Comments are greatly appreciated! xx

Followers

Instagram