blogging

How to Combat Writer's Block

December 03, 2016


2 Words: Writer’s Block

During the past few days I have come to the conclusion that I do not have much ideas to write about, this is called a “Writer’s Block.” For many of you who are reading this you might understand how this works and rarely for people who are very lucky and are always coming up with creative ideas, you may not have much experience with.

Personally, I am very new in hosting a blog and when I first started I did not look at the issues that I might face, including this one.  Over the past few hours of trying to think of what to write, I have just decided to write about my situation at the moment. This is because number 1: I feel like I should be honest with my readers and number 2: I want to help my readers incase you fall in the same trap.

Here are my ways to overcome this situation:

Don’t Be Too Hard on Yourself
Not having any good ideas to write can lead to putting yourself down. Trust me, don’t feel bad, it happens to everyone. Remind yourself that it is OK and take a break.

Don’t Doubt Yourself
You have to keep in mind that ideas will eventually come. You shouldn’t feel like you don’t have the ability, it is very important to believe that you can do anything.

Take Inspiration
Sometimes it is not bad to ask for help. You may ask people who are close to you or even search online. Here are 2 posts of lovely blog ideas that can help you get back on your feet. They are by one of my favorite blogs called “A Girl, Obsessed”

Relax
This method is very important when finding a way to creativity. Putting your self under pressure can distract you from thinking properly and can put you in a lot of stress.


Did you find these tips helpful? If you have more ideas please share them in the comment section down below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment!
Comments are greatly appreciated! xx

Followers

Instagram