essentials

My School Essentials

November 23, 2016


For my first blog post, I have decided to share my material essentials for succeeding in school. You might be wondering, "Why is she doing this post in the middle of a school year?" Well, as for myself I have a huge love interest for stationary and to be honest... Is it ever too late to talk about school essentials? Furthermore, I believe that this might be helpful to anyone who is buying new supplies or for anyone just curious of what I bring to school. (haha)

1. Agenda/Planner – I believe this is a staple piece to staying organized and I recommend always bringing this to school. Personally, the biggest lie I tell myself is “I don’t need to write that down, I’ll remember it.” - Trust me, if you play safe and write down all your assignments, your school life will be much more organized.

2. Several Pencils/Pens – School is the easiest place to lose your supplies, definitely when lending and sharing them. In my personal experiences, people would come up to me and ask, “Do you have a pencil I can borrow?” Being me, most of the time I would answer, “Yes!” However, doing this friendly gesture might be nice but in most times you may never get it back! Just remember to always bring a few extra supplies when it comes to these situations!

3. Pencil Case – If you want to be organized and not deal with hunting around your bag finding the pencil you threw in, it is best to bring a pencil case. This one might be a little obvious, but this comes in really handy! Here are some things I would keep in mind:
ü  Pencils (I personally love mechanical ones!)
ü  Pens (Blue and Black)
ü  Highlighters (recommend 2 in different colors)
ü  Ruler
ü  Mini Stapler (optional)
ü  Erasers
ü  Scissors
ü  Glue
ü  Sharpener (optional)

4. Notebooks – For me, I like to have a separate notebook for every single class rather than one because I feel much more organized this way. I personally, I like to color code my books for every class so it is very easy to grab my notes for the day, making life way easier.

5- Binders & Dividers/Folders – No matter what, I always purchase these for all my classes. It keeps me organized and I can store all my loose papers all together, so I don’t loose them!

Hopefully this helps you to keep track of all your school supplies, and I wish for everyone to have a succesfull year ahead!


What are your essentials? xx



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Feel free to leave a comment!
Comments are greatly appreciated! xx

Followers

Instagram