personal

Get to Know Me Tag

February 20, 2017


My blog is quite new, and I noticed that I haven't really introduced myself. So lets start from the beginning...

Hi! My name is Nicole and I am currently attending high school. I am a 15 year old teenager, who dreams of achieving a life filled with joy and happiness. (lol. I apologize in advance, for being extremely cheesy, but it's true! :P)

Anyways, here are a handful of questions that I would be answering for today!

What is your middle name?

    • In my family, a middle name isn't considered necessary and therefore, I don't have one.
What is your favorite color?
    • I absolutely adore the color PINK! If you couldn't tell from my blog theme, everything is mostly different shades of light pink.
How tall are you?
    • At the moment, I am 5'2! I have always been shorter than others haha.
Cats or Dogs?
    • I honestly love them equally! I used to only love dogs, however, for the past 5 months I have volunteered with cats in my local pet store. I believe that if you give them a chance, you would really see that they are actually sweet in their own way. :)
What is your favorite/worst subject in high school?
    • Currently, I absolutely love my Yearbook class! As an editor for the academics section, I take up a lot of responsibility and I have the opportunity to take leadership. I also enjoy the editing and designs that I must do to create the pages. It is something I enjoy and something that I'm pretty good at. hehe. 
    • As for my worst... I have never been fond of my math classes. This year, I am taking Algebra II and I have a lot of trouble understanding things at times. I'm not that bad at math, however, it never comes easy for me.
Tea or Coffee?
    • Definitely, coffee!! I have never liked tea growing up and when I do order a coffee it  always has milk and sugar! 
Do you have any siblings?
    • Yes, I have one older sister and an older half sister. 
    • My older sister is 14 months older than me and her name is Sophie! She is currently sixteen years old and will turn seventeen in just a month.
    • My half sister (who is basically my sister, we are very close) lives in Israel. Her name is Anaelle.
PC or Mac?
    • I have always been a Mac person! I currently have the late 2016 MacBook Pro.

Well... that would be it for today! If you would like a part 2 let me know in the comments!! Any questions you would like to ask me? Leave them in the comments too!




(Photo taken by my sister)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment!
Comments are greatly appreciated! xx

Followers

Instagram