bucket list

Bucket List Ideas to Add + My Bucket List!

February 09, 2017

As for ideas, I decided it would be best to share my own list. This way, my readers can get to know me in a personal level and can still gain new ideas too!
My Bucket List
  • Vist Hawaii
  • Visit the Maldives
  • Visit all 7 wonders of the world
  • Go zip Lining
  • Go skydiving
  • Go on a road trip
  • See the Mona Lisa
  • Go to the Eiffel Tower
  • Go skiing
  • Go scuba diving
  • See the Northern Lights
  • See a full rainbow
  • Go on a hot air balloon
  • Go swimming with dolphins
  • Touch Snow
  • Run a marathon
  • Learn to play an instrument
  • Go on a helicopter
  • Go surfing
  • Explore a cave
  • Go bamboo rafting
  • Make a snowman
  • Fly first class
  • Go star-gazing
  • Go paragliding
  • Have a food fight
  • Solve a rubiks cube
  • Let go of a floating lantern
  • Go to La Tomatina
  • Stay at an ice hotel
  • Do a color run
  • Do a foam glow run
  • Go an a picnic
  • Visit the Golden Gate
  • Go on a Segway
  • Be in an escape room
  • Go to Japan
  • Go to India
  • Go to Dubai



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Looks like you made quite the headway. How was the bamboo raft?

    I hope you achieve everything on your list.

    xo,

    https://lidsandtricks.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I did the bamboo raft a couple years ago and I loved it! It was really cool especially since we made it ourselves! Although it was a challenge, it was all worth it in the end. :)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment!
Comments are greatly appreciated! xx

Followers

Instagram