inspiration

Top 10 Inspiring Quotes to Live By

December 09, 2016

In my past experiences, whenever I have felt down and upset I have always enjoyed searching up inspiring and motivational quotes. It uplifts my mood knowing that someone in the world has gone through my problem and resolved it, knowing that everything will turn out fine.

If you are like me, I consider quotes to be sentimental to the heart and once in a while I tend to search for more in my free time. In fact, a couple months ago I was motivated to start jotting down all my favorite quotes in one notebook of mine. As months have progressed, I have grown quite a large collection and I decided it would be best to roundup my favorite quotes and share it to those who could receive some inspiration too. As you would expect, it is in fact quite hard to pick just a handful of quotes from hundreds of well-thought and brilliant ones. 

Well, here are some of my favorites!



"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." - Francis of Assisi


"You dont always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens." - Mandy Hale


"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein 


"Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it." - Dennis P. Kimbro


"Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it." - Lucy Maud Montgomery


"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door." - Milton Berle


"You don't always need a plan. Sometime you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens." - Mandy Hale 


"If you can't figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose." - Bishop T.D Jakes 


"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, I'M POSSIBLE!" - Audrey Hepburn 

Hope you liked it! If you have any other quotes that you like please share them in the comments below! What is your favorite quote? xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Feel free to leave a comment!
Comments are greatly appreciated! xx

Followers

Instagram