inspiration

5 Lessons I Learned This Month | March 2017

March 26, 2017


As it has become the end of March, I have realized that I have learned a lot of valuable lessons throughout the last 4 weeks. I have to admit, this month has been hectic but in many ways wonderful. I got to attend a lot of amazing events, and I got to travel back to Hong Kong. However, throughout this time I have also been hurt by people I once thought would change over time.

Not everything will be easy in life, and my life is definitely not perfect but I have come to realize that I should use these dark times of mine and take note from it. Although, I say this now it doesn't mean I am always able to do this but I really felt like I learnt a handful of powerful lessons from others and from me during this time of year.

I wish I can explain each and every lesson I have put out but I have the fear of exposing the people who might read this. Although, that is very unlikely, I definitely want to share to my readers that I have learned and hopefully teach others that it is okay to fall sometimes, but what counts is how you get back up.

  1. Spend time with people who like you back
  2. Make sure to back up any information on your devices
  3. When bad things happen, being angry/depressed doesn't make it any better
  4. Find positivity in times of darkness
  5. Work hard, and you will be rewarded
I hope you take out of this that no matter what happens, always reflect on your actions and make sure to learn from them. May you take these lessons and use them to good use... Thanks for reading!

What lessons have you learned this month? Leave them in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I feel like this month has taught me so much too, especially about friendships. I believe that you always learn something from all situations, whether they're good or bad.
    Liv xx|| livslack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree! Thanks for sharing! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh those flowers are gorgeous. Lovely post. Happy Spring!
    Lyndi

    www.stylecalling.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!
Comments are greatly appreciated! xx

Followers

Instagram